Last updated 23 May 2018
This website is configured to disable Analytics and Performance Cookies at all times even if you click continue on the cookie banner.
To comply with the GDPR requirements, this site has
Disabled activity log so that we don’t collect or see visitors’ IP addresses or other personal data
Disabled Analytics and Performance cookies , So we don’t place Squarespace Analytics cookies on visitors’ browsers
Your Personal Data collected via www.simijois.com (the “Website”)
1. We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
- When you use the Contact Form (name, email address, any personal data you provide in the Message box)
We will use your Personal Data to:
- respond to your questions, comments and requests
The data collected is by active consent that is received separately from all other requests, and it is not made with a condition to receive other products or services.
2. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We do not sell or trade your Personal Data to outside parties.
This Website is aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children under the age of 13 years old. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
5. Contact Us
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data
- ask us to delete your Personal Data
please email us at: email@example.com
Updated: 24 May 2018